Culture Up HR Solutions is hiring an Estimator for Torpedo Marketing Inc.
Torpedo Marketing is an innovative and forward-thinking organization devoted to our staff, clients and community. We are a full-service marketing/communications company that helps our clients hit their target! We specialize in designing and executing direct marketing campaigns including direct mail, data, print, design, fulfillment, promotional products, online marketing, and web projects.
We are looking to add an experienced Print and Direct Mail Estimator to our team. This position also includes the ability to take on a secondary Account Management role. The role requires an enthusiastic personality with knowledge of print production, direct mail fulfillment and experience managing customer communication.
- Work closely with the Sales and Client Services teams to estimate jobs including the preparation of client quotations;
- Estimate job cost based on raw materials and labour;
- Estimate job cost for outsourced services;
- Work directly with clients as required and manage certain house accounts;
- Follow up on quotations and jobs/projects;
- Provide back-up to the client services and sales teams when required;
- Work with various teams on process improvement initiatives;
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an extensive understanding of print and mail industry (fulfillment experience also an asset);
- A minimum of three (3) years of similar experience is required;
- The completion of post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales, or Business is strongly preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude are required as we operate 100% as a team;
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong computer skills – MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook required with the requirement to learn various industry programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to plan based on deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven ability to think independently, problem solve, and be solutions focused;
- Stay up-to-date on trends, costing, options, competitive environment and efficiencies.
Why work with us?
- Full training and support
- We offer a competitive salary and health benefits
- We offer a collaborative and constantly evolving environment
- We host frequent team building and staff events
- Growth and development opportunities
If you think you’re the ideal candidate, we look forward to receiving your resume!
Torpedo Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
At Torpedo Marketing, employee health and safety is our top priority. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facility. Masks are optional inside the building. We provide gloves, masks, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer to all employees. A temperature reader is also available for staff to use. Desks in the office area are arranged to allow for social distancing.
Torpedo Marketing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are contacted for a phone or in-person interview, you may communicate any accommodations required verbally or send an email to: [email protected].
Applications are accepted online at:
Thank-you for your interest in Torpedo Marketing Inc. Applications outside of Canada will not be accepted.